Have you wonder how your favourite bubble tea is made? From dried tea leaves to the first sip of tea. Have you wonder what is the difference between Tapioca Pearls and Konjac Pearls? Or you are curious about what makes the boba pearls so chewy and you couldn't resist?
Well if you do, why not consider working with us?
Tea Tree Cafe is now hiring for multiple role/ position for our outlets across Singapore.
- Part Time Service Crew $8/hour (On job training provided)
- Full Time Service Crew $1600/month (On job training provided)
- Outlet Supervisor $2000-$2200/month (Supervisory exp required)
Outlet: Punggol/ Stadium/ Ang Mo Kio/ Kovan/ SIT Tampines/ SIT Dover (subject to availability)
• Operate POS (Point-of-Sales) cashier system & receive payment, issue receipts, refunds, etc. to customers.
• Compute & record closing report & report upward at the end of the day.
• Answer telephone for request/ order in a friendly & professional manner.
• Prepare & serve different types of beverage & snacks; & confirm to company recipes & SOPs.
• Clean & sanitises work areas, utensils, equipment & seating areas.
• Ensure high levels of safety and hygiene are maintained within the store.
• Prepare & cook tea, jellies & desserts.
• Stock-check quantity & quality of goods received.
• Presents oneself in a professional manner by dressing up in accordance with company policies.
• Performing tasks in accordance with the duty rosters & company standards.
Sounds interesting? Call us to inquiry or fill in the form here https://tea-tree-cafe.com.sg/pages/hiring